ssx blur!!!

I am definitely getting it if they do the controls correctly. It looks amazing though. Any idea on a release?

Part of that mountain were identical to the one in the gamecube SSX. Hopefully this means they'll include the old mountain as well as a new one.

Looks alright there... Comes down to the controlls for me (I"ll be renting)

If that works I should buy it as my racing game.

Ohh wait, any word on release date?

SSX is one of my favorite series of games. I'm DEFINATELY getting this. Hopefully it will be as good as Tricky but probably not.

I think they got the name Blur right... because that's what the Wii looks like without Component cables.

yea, i just hope the controlles arent the same as tony hawks downhill..

1.same button for flip tricks as grinding(wont have this problem most likely)
2. you turn by tilting the controller(good thing) BUT you also spin in the air by tilting the controller...sooo picture this, you're halfway through a crazzy deep big turn, and you hit a tiny lip..and you go spinning and fall..yea it happens all the time on THDJ.. and its my one BIIGGGG pet peeve about it. itd be cool if they had the turning done with the tilting of the controller..and then spins done with the direction pad..

Pecky said:
Why do Americans pronounce premier 'premeer' ?! :mad5:

Because if you sound it out like a normal English speaking human, that's the way it's pronounced.

oh man! i loved the other SSX games, and that puny little clip wasn't a let down, i'm excited!

no idea what they will dow for controls though, i liked doing flips with the joystick, i hope they can keep it.

Back