stand up or not to stand up

wingsmrs

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2007
birmingham uk
hi all

i have had my wii since xmas and no probs till the other day when playing any game it lingers while loading between games and pages also it lingered to long when it reminds u to put ur wriststrap on however since removing the stand and lying my wii back down i have had no probs it is running smoothly again. has anyone else had this problem?

There's no difference, standing or laying. Such ideas probably came from the way people stood up their PS2's and stuff.

If you think the Wii looks better laying down, you're a madman. If you don't have room for it, MAKE ROOM. Attach a 2x4 to the side of your entertainment system. Do something.

Bryan_ said:
There's no difference, standing or laying. Such ideas probably came from the way people stood up their PS2's and stuff.

If you think the Wii looks better laying down, you're a madman. If you don't have room for it, MAKE ROOM. Attach a 2x4 to the side of your entertainment system. Do something.
i know it looks sexy standing up but i am just paranoid.

i am not bothered which way the position is so long as it works i have the room either way up on a shelf away from little fingers and no risk of any1 knocking it off

yeah i remember hearing horror stories with the original ps2s and so many people had scratched discs and stuff.. not worried at all with the wii cause it just made so much better..

Back