Star Fox Adventures 2 for Wii

mickyjames2007

WiiChat Member
Jun 4, 2007
Who would like to see another Star Fox Adventures game but this time for the Nintendo Wii or would you rather like Star Fox Assault? Me personaly I prefered Star Fox Adventures I thought it was much better than Star Fox Assault.

love to see a Star Fox Adventures 2, i love Star Fox Adventures like it better than Star Fox Assault

HELL NO! STAFOX ADVENTURES!? THAT GAME'S PUZZLES WERE WAY TO HARD AND IT GOT TIDEOUS AND BORING AFTER A WHILE! i dont think nintendo would waste their time on that. im pretty sure theyre gonna start working on starfox wii anyway

I found star fox adventures very easy, and just a straight story line, just one way, just played it once, finished it, never played again...

I think it should involve more the aerial fighting... it was better...

Ninty already has plenty of puzzle-adventure games (zelda, metroid), Im looking forward to a space-type starfox game that takes me longer than 4 hours to beat.

seriously, I rented assault and beat it in 4 hours

I would like to see a new version of Star Fox from the N64. Great game that perhaps just needed a level select to make it perfect.

I really liked Starfox Adventures but tbh Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64) was one of the defining games of my youth. I'd absolutely love a Wii version since the GC version was so dissapointing. It came to late and just wasn't good enough.

Back