Star points to be in use soon!!!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay I just heard that for a brief time you could buy stuff from the VC buy using your Nintendo Star Points!

This was only a tester so it wasn't on for long..and sadly it broke so they had to stop it quickly.

Hopefully this will mean that it will come into play soon, I mean..it must be right.

Anyways I just found this link - Linkage

So what you guys think aboot this?!?!

When you buy Nintendo games some come with a little card with a panel you scratch off.

Then you go here (nintendovip) and you register with them, then you register the code on the panel you scratch off :)

Ohh and not just games, consoles too, their inside the case..or box or whatever

surfinrach90 said:
When you buy Nintendo games some come with a little card with a panel you scratch off.

Then you go here (nintendovip) and you register with them, then you register the code on the panel you scratch off :)

Ohh and not just games, consoles too, their inside the case..or box or whatever

i did that like 2 months ago and haven't heard off them since

Don't think you're supposed to hear off them lol.

You can use your star points on there to buy things.

I was just going to say this. That would screw us all over.... I know we can get 3 FREE ISSUES of NP, but never heard of star points.

i guess this is good news for us UK wii players :thumbsup:

the fact that this happened means nintendo are finally trying to sort out what we have been waiting for...

i was looking for my points card from my wii but couldnt find it, i know its in my room somewhere :nonod:

but its not the end of the world if i dont find it, i have some others to register anyway..

thanks for the news surfinrach :thumbsup:

Hey, just thought of a great idea,

OK, when you buy a game (eg. one with Online Multiplayer) that would come with bonus Wii Points for Shop Channel. Anyone agree?

Bonus points..hmm, this could work.

They could advertise this to push the game out a bit more.

Good sugestion.

Back