Star Trek: Conquest Trailer

Wiinter

Audentes fortuna iuvat
Apr 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
8745-5143-2651-5351
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikp45Jd8u60[/MEDIA]

I'm glad we finally get to see a little of it. I'm still not 100% clear on how it will play. Part action, part turn based strategy. I'd like to see more.

i think i may have under estimated this game, but i still dont know much.

JAKE196 said:
ALL STAR TREK GAMES SUCK!

unfortunately. . . go star trek!

I really liked Star Trek Armada 2, and the DS game. This one looks pretty good. I'll probably get it.

Thanks, OP, I didn't hear of this game yet.

sirgrim said:
I really liked Star Trek Armada 2, and the DS game. This one looks pretty good. I'll probably get it.

Thanks, OP, I didn't hear of this game yet.

Dominion Wars had a lot going for it, except for all the bugginess. TOS for the original gameboy was actually a lot of fun, in an arcade style sort of way. TNG for the original gameboy was strained, but had some interesting elements (the engineering side work). But yeah, there've been a lot of Trek games. Most of them haven't been worth their price tag.

I look forward to seeing some more footage. This may well be the closest thing we get to RTS for a while. Though turn based for building and resource management, you do get tactical control for combat. That's actually not a bad mix.

According to IGN, it retails at $29.99.

What the hell is Star trek any way? I mean I've seen parodies about it but never found out what it is.
And this game looks gay.

XLaw said:
What the hell is Star trek any way? I mean I've seen parodies about it but never found out what it is.
And this game looks gay.
Sci-Fi about astronauts in the future exploring space and encountering bad guys etc. Definatley not Star Wars!

Marc said:
Animation looks good, gameplay looks rubbish.

I think it came out last week. I'm still waiting to see some user video, but none seems to be forthcoming. It's a budget title, and the Trek game franchise has been abused for years, but I still hope somebody puts together some footage.

Back