star wars force unleashed

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
heard about the "special wii edition" of the new star wars game. share your thoughts on this forum. this game will allow the player to use lightsaber with right hand(wiimote) and force with left hand(numchuck). this game will also have abattle mode where u can battle someone to see who is better(i dont know if this mode is online or not) so share your thoughts about wat should be included in this game.

this has been posted a lot of times but anyway i have some doubts about this game, like i dont want the game to be a waggle game like zelda and i hope that the battle mode will be worth the purchase and not just something that is added to the game really quickly, but i guess ill just have to see when more details and impressions come out

rocknroll4eva said:
this has been posted a lot of times but anyway i have some doubts about this game, like i dont want the game to be a waggle game like zelda and i hope that the battle mode will be worth the purchase and not just something that is added to the game really quickly, but i guess ill just have to see when more details and impressions come out

ya i have a feeling that it will turn out just the way simpsons the videogame turned out for wii

BLACKHEATS said:
NEXT YEAR BEING SHIPED IN APRIL O8 WITCH IS BULL CRAP:mad5:

Um, I saw this on the shelf at Target yesterday.

Back