Star Wars RPG SIGN UPS!! - Before and After

King of Pop

Platinum Lord
Mar 27, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
Wii Online Code
1254-9433-9791-1069
Once in a galaxy far, far away....

Star Wars. Before and After. During the battle with Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, deep in the galaxy there was another planet that was unknown. Those who found out were murdered.... The planet is known as Star Falt. Star Falt is a secret location for the Sith.... The Emperor aka Zax Plaxton (Me) was discussing Darth Vader.... He wanted to kill him because he said he was ungrateful and a poor fighter. Zax is the best fighter in the galaxy.... he has never been defeated. His most bitter enemy is the Emperor.... In order to get to the Death Star he had no idea how many obstacles he had to get through....

Emperor of Kitex (New Sith)- [DS]Leader (Zax Plaxton)

Who else would like to sign up....

I guess I'll sign up, I've always liked Star Wars. What positions are there? Do you have to make up your character?

Yes you can make up your character. I might post a picture soon. Here are positions:

Emperor for Sith:
Lord for Jedi:
Lord for Rendu (New Jedi):

You are required to hire a team of knights, apprentices, etc. I advise you to get some Brothers and Sisters so you dont die. Those are the main roles. Here are your army roles:

Kitex Army Leader (Lightsabers):
Kitex Army Leader (Gunman/Snipers/Pistolman):

Rendu Army Leader (LightSabers):
Rendu Army Gunman Leader (Gunman/Snipers/Pistolman):

I guess I'll try Rendu Army Leader (Lightsabers). So I'm guessing you get other people to join as army members and make up your own characters as main army members, Is that about right?

You think I should advertise this in my sig? We seem to be the only people here.

Back