Star Wars The Force Unleash

wii version probably wouldnt have all that new technology like molecular technology like ps3 and 360 would have. Wii version would prolly suck

As a Star Wars fan I'll probably get it regardless of how good it is. As for exclusive content any idea what it might be?

Light Saber Wii! And The Nun-chuck Should Be The Force! Can't Wait!

I hope it includes the physics that the 360 will have for it, i will get it as long as it doesn't take too much of a hit.

Hope they dont Bul Sh!it it like other 3rd Parties just to make a profit.
Since if they release a lightsaber game for the wii it will instantly be bought by every starwars fan.

im thinkin of buying this game already but it would be a greater buy if they made the lightsaber action 1:1 omg i would get so in to it lol

zap'em up said:
im thinkin of buying this game already but it would be a greater buy if they made the lightsaber action 1:1 omg i would get so in to it lol
1 on 1 is there in wii version

I just hope the Wii version has the sophesticated AI with the sense of self. thats what has me really going. besides the fact its Star Wars.

Sounds cool.

Anyone every notice the paradox between using lightsabres when the force is available? Why don't they use their force powers to wield lightsabres and just throw them at each other? Less exciting I guess... lol

Don't get your hopes up - it will be another disappointing shovelware game.

The lightsabre lights will suck ass too. All you will have to do is wiggle the control and your a jedi.

stewart01 said:
Don't get your hopes up - it will be another disappointing shovelware game.

The lightsabre lights will suck ass too. All you will have to do is wiggle the control and your a jedi.
If they take time on it then they can make it perfect... Ever move ur bat around in Baseball on Wii sports? Realistiic movement! wow! They can do it if they try.... otherwise it is hopeless

Back