delta38

Your such a wii-tard
Dec 16, 2007
australia
Wii Online Code
2851-8843-3639-7232
LucasArts to Unleash the Force on the Wii in Spring 2008
LucasArts to Unleash the Force on the Wii in Spring 2008

Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ Coming to Nintendo's Platform with Exclusive Duel Mode

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- Sept. 18, 2007 -- LucasArts today revealed that Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ will come to the Wii™ home videogame system from Nintendo next spring, offering owners the unique chance to live out their Jedi fantasies by wielding the Wii Remote™ as a lightsaber while using the Nunchuk™ controller to torment foes with their Force™ powers.

The Force Unleashed casts players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" and promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The game's expansive story is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.

The Wii version, in development by Krome Studios, will also add an exclusive duel mode in which players can compete head-to-head with their friends to determine the ultimate Jedi Master.

"The Wii is a great platform for The Force Unleashed, because the console's motion-oriented controllers really bring the game to life," said Jim Ward, President of LucasArts. "We've worked hard to make the Wii version of the game unique in order to truly let you unleash the Force."

More About Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

just saw this on the lucasarts website, this is gona be sweet!
http://www.lucasarts.com/company/release/news20070918a.html

hells yes its gunna be sweet, but i hope its still 1:1 motion controls even if he didnt say it.

then ur gunna be missing out if the controls are 1:1 i mean i would like get a
Wiigasm lol if it was (just messin)

oh sure, no im right up there with u on ur wiigasm dude lolz ide go down to toys r us or somthin and buy like one of those light saber toys and then like cut the extendable bit off and like tape it to the top of my wiimote, or my wii-saber, what ever u wana call it :lol:

Really looking forward to this one. Problem is, I'm really undecided as to whether I want to pickup the Wii or the PS3 version. I'm sure the Wii version will be fun with the controls, but man, some of the HD shots of this are making it a very hard decision!

The description of Force Unleashed on Wii sounds great, what with its exclusive duel mode. Only thing that gives me doubts is the fact that it is being developed by Krome Studios and they dont exactly have a history of making great games.

If its not up to scratch on Wii then i think i may have to look at the other console versions as im a huge Star Wars fan.

I just looked up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for Wii and found that its actually being developed by former Melbourne House who are now owned by Krome Studios and not Krome Studios Brisbane who make the horrible Spyro games.

Melbourne House actually do make really good games, they did a ton of top titles in the 80s such as Way of the Exploding Fist, did Shadowrun for the Snes (loved that game) and Transformers Armada for the PS2.

Makes me feel a lot more confident about the Wii version. :yesnod:

Back