Star Wars Wii suggestions

wiiboy 27

Wii forever!!!!
Apr 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
7955-9916-6130-0397
Im sorry but i need a star wars game for the wii, specifically using a lightsaber and im sure everyone has been talking about this, even before the wii was released. I am thinking an epic game with the full story of all the movies with lightsaber action and space battles because rogue squadron in my opinion is the greatest star wars game of all time and thay must make one for the wii!

Give suggestions on what u think the game should be like

I would like a new battlefront those games are the best or KOTOR

I say Battlefront, pretty much the Star Wars version of Battalion Wars which is the cartoony version of Battlefield which is a knock-off of... I'll just stop here

Games like that are awsome though.

The KOTOR games were good too but I'd rather get Battlefront. Still can't belive they havn't anounced a game yet.
This isn't the first thread, a lot of people want this and Lucas Arts would roll in tons

i have to know your opinions... what is the chance that kotor or battlefront is coming to the wii? The new starwars games need high def graphics, unfortunatly the wii dosent have it. But hopefully they make a starwars game for the wii`.... I typed all this on my wii

laderer5 said:
i have to know your opinions... what is the chance that kotor or battlefront is coming to the wii? The new starwars games need high def graphics, unfortunatly the wii dosent have it. But hopefully they make a starwars game for the wii`.... I typed all this on my wii
Hmm... Hard to say... I havn't heard anything on if these series are done yet or not let alone if there will be a Wii version. But if there are new instalments they will probobly get on the Wii, more likely yes then no I think.

But port-wise it doesn't seem likely

A brand-new Star Wars game on the Wii eventually. Don't see how they could pass it up. Maybe they're already workin on it:thumbsup:

I would like a new battlefront designed for the wii, not a port.

A full starwars FPS.

lucasarts are develeping a game for the wii, if it is starwars or not we dont know yet.

Last edited:
I hope they won't overuse the motion detection in the wiimote and nunchuk, if you have to swing your hands for every lighsaber action my hands would be tired in a hours play.

So the key is balance.

sorcer, every good jedi needs balence :D

a really big star wars game would be good, like you work your way up the ladder to end up being a jedi master or a sith lord, where you can make desicions and stuff.

Lucasarts is currently working on an untitled project for the Wii so maybe it'll be Star Wars. I hope it's not a port of Lego Star Wars though.

Yeah, they almost have a duty to include some sort of lightsaber action the game that goes hand in hand with the wiimote...

hehehe E7ernal you have 444 posts...lol. But it'd be good it they made it like Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. Not the same but with the same sort of characteristics. But I guess we'll see in the hopefully not too distant future, what they come up with.

u guys should be happy then. theyre making a battlefront 3 for the wii and a game called star wars force unleashed for the wii. release date for battlefront 3 not yet identified, but star wars force unleashed for wii is nov 2007

Back