StarCraft 2 Announced

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Oh geeze, StarCraft is my favorite game of all time, and they are coming out with a second! :crazy: I can't wait. Basically, you should read up on the link below, but, heres what you need to know:
Units: Tons of new units, so far we really learned about the Protoss only, which seem to have God units now...
Graphics: They are JUST like SC1 graphics but a few upgrades here and there, which I'm VERY happy about||okay, after seeing screenshots, the editor must be on crack, the graphics, from what I can see, are in full detailed 3D, it almost looks cel-shaded, cartoonyish. Hopefully I won't have to upgrade my computer. >.>
Release Date: TBA

(START AT 3:00 AND GO UP FOR SC2 INFO)

http://pc.ign.com/articles/788/788627p1.html

Screenshots

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/850/850126/imgs_1.html

aha, and yes!! my sig's render is from StarCraft. =D
this oh so awesome sig wiired made for me <33

Last edited:
I dont get it.. your banned and still posting? lol
and ty for update!

Darkonix said:
I dont get it.. your banned and still posting? lol
and ty for update!
its just my user title, haha
ive never been banned

Wiired said:
Wowwww, due to no news of a Warcraft IV, I may just have to get this :eek: looks well good :]
psh
wc4 wont be coming for some time
half due to the fact they could make it only so you can play DOTA and the servers will still be working up a sweat right now

6 years in the waiting? i think we come first! :prrr:

This is awesome news especially after Starcraft Ghost, which probably would've sucked got supposedly cancelled.

Truelly epic news, when I was 11 this was the number 1 PC game for me. I'm glad they didn't decide to waste time making a starcraft mmo.

starcraft-2-20070519000501107.jpg

I've never actually played the original starcraft (unlike 25% of the korean population) but i've always heard loads about it. SC2 will be a definite pick up for me, looking at the videos it kind of reminds me of C&C3 (all the rampant destruction). It will sell amazingly upon release and will be played for years to come I imagine.

I think I peed myself.

I remember getting Starcraft in that box set with it, Warcraft II, and Diablo. Good times.

Flagel said:
I've never actually played the original starcraft (unlike 25% of the korean population) but i've always heard loads about it. SC2 will be a definite pick up for me, looking at the videos it kind of reminds me of C&C3 (all the rampant destruction). It will sell amazingly upon release and will be played for years to come I imagine.

Are you Korean?! You digrace your race!!!

JK

You should try it out though instead of waiting for the new one, it's one of the few online multiplayer games that manages to feel fresh after a decade.

Of course you better train in SP first because there are a lot of leet players out there.

En4Neo said:
Are you Korean?! You digrace your race!!!

JK

You should try it out though instead of waiting for the new one, it's one of the few online multiplayer games that manages to feel fresh after a decade.

Of course you better train in SP first because there are a lot of leet players out there.
i play UMS maps mostly (use map settings)
to play games like Diplomacy, Zombie Defense, bounds, Micro-arenas, and the such. =D

Is Starcraft anything like Warcraft? I used to play Warcraft all the time but never got into Starcraft. My brother will be excited about this news. If I asked him I'd probably get disowned as his brother lol.

ARav989 said:
Is Starcraft anything like Warcraft? I used to play Warcraft all the time but never got into Starcraft. My brother will be excited about this news. If I asked him I'd probably get disowned as his brother lol.
well it is by the same people. but it dosent revolve so heavily around spells and heros
well there are no heros in regular melees, its basically more about mass-armies

Wiired said:
Sovieto :mad:@@@@
me
you
date - tba
StarCraft 2
I'll see you there
:]
haha looking forward to it!

Back