StarCraft 2 Announced

Awesome. Thanks for the information. When the game comes out I'll read the review and then buy it. Or I'll just play it when my brother gets it.

BTW your getting rep.

Oops. You beat me too it. I got so excited I forgot to search and just posted it.

Oh yeah. I smell the makings of the first SC2 Clan.

[Wii]Tank. I already know what my username is gonna be ^-^

Any news on a release / preorder date?

Last edited:
starcraft-2-20070519000502951.jpg

Ew, sorry to double post. BUT OMG LOOK AT THE SIEGE TANKS!!!!!jhjkdfhjkdfshjkdsf

no release date or anything has been announced
they said itll be done when its done -_-

i think seige tanks look kinda corny lol

God. i still play SC1 all the time. Been playing this game for years on years. N64 version was always fun ^^

www.starcraft2.com

Gonna be great. kill any other game for sure.

PS.: <3 Kerrigan, she will return no doubt.

Last edited:
oh yeah, I see myself calling in sick at work!!
wow, SC2 I thought they were never come with another one... this is awesome!!! woohoo :D

PtonJalken said:
PS.: <3 Kerrigan, she will return no doubt.

The intro movie that pops up when you first go to the website. Those green eyes that come up right near the end. Definitely Kerrigan. And then when you watch the artwork/gameplay trailer, the last image that shows up. Yeah, those are her blades.

I'm rll excited about the camera dynamics. Being able to zoom in, scroll around, etc.

Hm...sounds okay. My cousin was all into warcraft, starcraft, and now WoW...

I've always been one for the historically accurate rts's myself. Currently building something that can handle company of heroes.

Im possessed by STARCRAFT!
Well, well.
When it's released i will be buying it like hotcakes on a sunday morning(lol).

tank said:
The intro movie that pops up when you first go to the website. Those green eyes that come up right near the end. Definitely Kerrigan. And then when you watch the artwork/gameplay trailer, the last image that shows up. Yeah, those are her blades.

I'm rll excited about the camera dynamics. Being able to zoom in, scroll around, etc.

kerrigan its definetely in

starcraft-ii-20070519022259876.jpg

Back