Starfox and mario kart

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
sorry if u guys already know this, but im so damn happy! theres gonna be a new starfox game for the wii, and it looks awesome as hell. i saw a pic of it a guy posted at GameSpot. its gonna include online play too. and the next mario kart....man, u know thats just gonna raw and hardcore, and its gonna feature online gaming too. the future for the wii i bright. all those damn good games comin out:
Smash Bros Brawl
Metriod 3 Corruption
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Mario Party 8
Sadness
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
StarFox
Mario Kart

and even more but i dont wanna list them all or ill fill this whole page XD
LONG LIVE THE WII

Hey nice find can you give me a link to the star fox and mario kart pics please?

Hey Shoko you no you can put your wii code by your name just go to edit profile and then near the bottom it will say: Wii Username and then Wii code

How does the game look awesome based on that pic of Fox that I could've sworn I've seen last year?

It's just a pic of Fox in a white background, you honestly think the game looks like that when you play it?

So do you have any pics of actual gameplay? That would be something to get excited over.

uhh..well i just wentto yahoo web search, and clicked on the "miyamoto talk starfox" and stuff. some of them have pics and others just have interviews. then u can type in "mario wii" on the web search and get mario kart plans and pics too by clickin on everything on the first page of the results

En4Neo said:
How does the game look awesome based on that pic of Fox that I could've sworn I've seen last year?

It's just a pic of Fox in a white background, you honestly think the game looks like that when you play it?

So do you have any pics of actual gameplay? That would be something to get excited over.
(sorry for double posting)
it looks way better when theyre in uoterspace and showing the arwings and stuff.

Shoko said:
(sorry for double posting)
it looks way better when theyre in uoterspace and showing the arwings and stuff.

Then post it already, how is that so hard?

Back