Starfox for wii

kilo27

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
No one has been talkin about starfox, any rumors of a starfox game and any suggestions on how you may want it?

No confirmations or anything, not even a preview. The only thing relating to Star Fox on the Wii is Star Fox 64 which is available on the Wii Shop channel.

yeah, that's a great game. i just played it for the first time over the weekend, a lot of fun. but as to one on the wii, i've heard that there's a minigame of star fox 64 in wario ware: smooth moves. is this true? is it fun?

its not the 64 version of star fox its the snes orginal. Although its not even really that. It just looks like it. I think when they bring star fox to the wii they should keep it on rails ,and have you only using the wiimote for all your actions such as

point the mote at the screen ,and move according to what you want the arwing to do

B trigger= shoot
A button= Bomb
tilt the wiimote to tilt the arwing
do a fast flick like tilt to do a barrel roll.
down button to brake
up to boost
when boosting jerk the remote towards you do a somersault

This keeps easy ,and accessible for noobs ,and the hardcore alike.

Although knowing nintendo they'l probally go with the sideways control having you tilt the wiimote to steer the arwing

Maximo said:
Although knowing nintendo they'l probally go with the sideways control having you tilt the wiimote to steer the arwing

yup

i want a starfox game too, nentendo needs to get their asses in gear

The StarFox you can download off the Wii Shopping Channel. Is it the same as the 64 in that you have to start all over when you die? I couldn't get pass the train in the 64 but would like it if they had save points on the way. Then maybe I can get through the game. Thanks.....

Buddyo said:
The StarFox you can download off the Wii Shopping Channel. Is it the same as the 64 in that you have to start all over when you die? I couldn't get pass the train in the 64 but would like it if they had save points on the way. Then maybe I can get through the game. Thanks.....
The Star Fox available on the VC is the Nintendo 64 version, completly unchanged.

I'd like to see a new Star Fox Adventures game. Would be nice if it was less childish. Darker, scarier, and more adventure. A new on-the-rails game would be sweet too.

Back