Starfox for Wii

6ix

rebmeM tahCiiW
May 24, 2007
Any news on this? All I could find was a quote of one of the big Nintendo dudes hinting, saying something like "The Wii's controls would be a perfect fit for a Starfox game." I for one would love to see Starfox on the wii. Same basic controls as on N64 except you aim with the IR Pointer. Throw in Online, customizable ships, a longer but still multi-pathed campaign, and some more extras here and there and I would purchase this easily over brawl and galaxy.

I would also love a new Starfox game.
It would be great on the Wii, however sadly, all I have heard of it is what you have.
The quote, that was all.

A StarFox game for Wii would be a dream come true. Like you said, we should have customizable ships, and unlike StarFox Command for DS, where you used the stylus to fly, you'll use the Wii Remote in the Wii Edition. And I imagine the graphics would be pretty good as well. Now I don't know if they could compare to StarFox Assault, but, they'd come pretty close.

It would be great yea. It should be flight based, with foot missions as extras, instead of the other way around, and then it should be good. Add in a good multiplayer mode, with co-op, or versus (and of course, online, as you said, 6ix. And all the other things you said, would be good). Put in a level editor, which lets you share levels with your friends, and you got the perfect game! Strange that they haven't mentioned it yet...

It is obvious the wii is getting a starfox game.

Think about it, one of their biggest franchises.

'Oh lets not release him on the wii!'

'Great idea!'

>.>

We just have to wait and see I suppose. Fox's 'new look' on brawl could be another hint.

It would be awesome. Hold the remote sideways and wallah! It could even be used with the MarioKart wheel... That will be awesome. Hope it'll be a little different from the N64 version (I haven't played the DS version or the NGC version)...

oh YES, Co-op would be awesome.
I hope they kill that frog tho.

Elfman said:
It would be awesome. Hold the remote sideways and wallah! It could even be used with the MarioKart wheel... That will be awesome. Hope it'll be a little different from the N64 version (I haven't played the DS version or the NGC version)...

oh YES, Co-op would be awesome.
I hope they kill that frog tho.

Keep slippy, he is awesome xD

There is not any news about it YET but maybe during E3 08 we will see Fox McCloud on the Wii.

Cpt.McCloud said:
It is obvious the wii is getting a starfox game.

Think about it, one of their biggest franchises.

'Oh lets not release him on the wii!'

'Great idea!'

>.>

We just have to wait and see I suppose. Fox's 'new look' on brawl could be another hint.

Well there's a good chance something will come out eventually, but I'm saying why hasn't it been reported to be in a real development stage, if not an actual release date. And I also was asking to see if anyone knew any knowledge of what the game would be like, because though I don't have any of the Starfox's besides the one on 64, I heard Adventures wasn't any good and the other wasn't that great either, so I'm wondering if they're gonna make the same mistake or use the winning formula.

Back