Starfox Games

Zhubz

Noob (and Mini Mod) Pwner
Dec 3, 2006
any idea there are going to be any of these games on the wii.
i cant wait to pwn with slippy toad in multi player!

I read somewhere about Starfox on the Wii, than after a while I read something about the StarFox on the Wii plug getting pulled. Have no idea if its true, but so far checking lists I have heard nothing more about starfox for wii.

Hopefully they give Starfox a good Wii title.

Especially after that joke that was Starfox Adventures..

I really hope they make a Starfox game that actually lives up to the N64 games. Some cheesy lines are a must.

Yeah starfox would be fun with the sideways wiimote, plus its been awhile since any good starfox games have been released..Like Cyan Winters said...Adventures is an utter joke...Cmon Super NES!!!

I dont think a starfox game would be good on the wii seeing as half the fun of it is button mashing.:ciappa: I love this smiley lol!

After Starfox and Starfox 64 will forever remain the paragon of everything Starfox. The GCN versions were...BLAH!

Starfox

Well, I guess the Mini game of StarFox in WarioWare Smooth Moves will have to do till the next installment of the StarFox series comes to Wii. :smilewinkgrin:

Hec7875 said:
Well, I guess the Mini game of StarFox in WarioWare Smooth Moves will have to do till the next installment of the StarFox series comes to Wii. :smilewinkgrin:
and Starfox in SSBB

Back