Stars for points

Drunk Duck

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
2017-1102-3127-7409
Every time I go to the site there are no points to be had.
When's the best time to go there?

You just have to keep going back cos they seem to pop up at random times, I had lots of stars and managed to exchange them all :cornut:

I got that a few times as well, it's frustrating but you just have to keep trying I don't think they like giving points away :incazzato:

if u are in europe, u can trade star points u acquire on the website to trade for wiipoints which u can buy games with. its because them Europeans have it "tough" there.

you lucky european lasfjieaefjwaeiljf

i wish us AMERICANS had that

chucknorris013 said:
you lucky european lasfjieaefjwaeiljf

i wish us AMERICANS had that

Yes and we wish we had your prices for games! To be honest, I would quite happily swap my Wii Points to pay what you pay for games. Come to that, I would trade my Wii, all my games and my points to pay what America pays for 'gas'!

I still have 300 starts worth of points to trade. When I traded in the first 200 points, I did it around the hours of 1-3am (approx) UK time.

i just traded in all my old stars for wii points, i love nintendo =]
ok, so i'm a fool for incentives, so what? nothing wrong with package bribery, so long as it's the right package.
and yeah, i'd trade them for american prices in an instant. recession my posterior.

Back