Stars for Wii Points: 11th May? (UK users only)

Don't get your hopes up but it would be cool if it is true

Well, I've been on this website every day since November 2006, racking up the 5 a day points. I've only ever seen the Mario error screen which you see when the server is full, but never something like this. A site update is taking place, what else could it be? This feature was announced last year...better late than never.

Check US ninty site, if theres is saying this then its no stars to points for us

Note what the thread title says.

UK USERS ONLY!

US users do not receive stars points with Nintendo products that they buy, whereas we have been for about 4 years now (possibly more).

This feature has only been announced for the UK.

UPDATE: The Mario Error page is now appearing...and it's changed!

Last edited:
Tjharwin said:
Note what the thread title says.

UK USERS ONLY!

US users do not receive stars points with Nintendo products that they buy, whereas we have been for about 4 years now (possibly more).

This feature has only been announced for the UK.

UPDATE: The Mario Error page is now appearing...and it's changed!

gawd, i know. Im not a noob.
Now re-read my last post carefully:O

Last edited by a moderator:
lee.jarratt said:
gawd, i know.com im not a noob.
Now re-read my last post carefully:O

I apoligise Lee.Jarratt, I misread your poorly written post. No offence, the wording was just a little...err...weird.

Tjharwin said:
I apoligise Lee.Jarratt, I misread your poorly written post. No offence, the wording was just a little...err...weird.

Woops, sorry. I was on my wii with the predictive text feature on, it automatically put that '.com' word there lol!
And it's not poorly written, it was just you who couldnt work the '.com' thing out. :frown2:

Edit : You say I did a poorly written post, you spelt apologize/apologise(UK) wrong. Heehee

Double edit: www.nintendo-europe.com seems to work fine for me.. Looks like no stars - wii points for us :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lee.jarratt said:
Woops, sorry. I was on my wii with the predictive text feature on, it automatically put that '.com' word there lol!
And it's not poorly written, it was just you who couldnt work the '.com' thing out. :frown2:

Edit : You say I did a poorly written post, you spelt apologize/apologise(UK) wrong. Heehee

You're right. I did.

Oh well, easy mistake.

Fox McCloud said:
Well the site seems to be back up now, so... i dont see anything new... looks like a fause alarm :(

I can't get on it, the server's busy.

Edit: It's working now. Nothing has changed at all. False alarm folks. (I feel bad right now)

Last edited:
Yeah i know i thought something good might have been about to happen.But Oh well. BTW how many points have you got? And how many wii points do you think you will get for them?Ive got 3,900 im hoping i will get at least 1000.

Back