Stars to Wii points latest info

Byuakuya

Bleach & Heroes fan.
Jan 14, 2007
Soul Society
Hey guys, relating to the latest talk about the conversion of Stars to Wii points, I came across this in google news:

"In one of those superb chains of rumours that goes around the Internet, DS-X2 are reporting that ConsoleWars.de are reporting that German magazine N-Zone have come across the conversion rates for Nintendo Europe Stars Points to Wii Points, supposedly weighing in at 4 stars to a single Wii Point."

I found it here, if you want to read it further:

http://www.cubed3.com/news/6721/1/Stars_To_Wii_Points,_Stars_Expiring

If it IS true then I personally think the conversion factor sucks.
But what are your opinions?

i have 750 stars...wich means i have 187 wii points. that nothing at all lol. it sucks...but then again we did gt it for free lol.

ottoman said:
i have 750 stars...wich means i have 187 wii points. that nothing at all lol. it sucks...but then again we did gt it for free lol.
but then again it would take us ages to build up enough stars for a good game.

Byuakuya said:
but then again it would take us ages to build up enough stars for a good game.

very true, but ive just added 3 games to my stars, (wario ware, wii sports and zelda) and i now have 1445 stars :p YAY! thats something like..367 wii points not bad lol.

ottoman said:
very true, but ive just added 3 games to my stars, (wario ware, wii sports and zelda) and i now have 1445 stars :p YAY! thats something like..367 wii points not bad lol.
nice. i am looking forward to the day they put up ocarina of time.

when will we be actuallt alowed to convert our stars into points? what date?

ottoman said:
when will we be actuallt alowed to convert our stars into points? what date?
i am not sure but i read somewhere else that it was the beginning of next year.

ottoman said:
nah, i dont think so...maybe in a few months. how many stars you got?
i am not sure since i havent checked too recently but it should lower than your cause i only added zelda and wii sports.

I hope they do this. I might get one or two games on the VC then. Lol my boyfriend will be GUTTED if they do go ahead with this...he can't remember his password for his account and the e-mail they send him is going to his old account, which he's also forgotten the password for :p

surfinrach90 said:
I hope they do this. I might get one or two games on the VC then. Lol my boyfriend will be GUTTED if they do go ahead with this...he can't remember his password for his account and the e-mail they send him is going to his old account, which he's also forgotten the password for :p
one of my friends is in the same situation. he has something like 9000 stars and he has also forgotten the passwords for the account+email! i just laugh at him as a joke but i know how he feels about it.

Back