Start a WMFL?!

Roadrunner32

WMFL Commisioner
Jan 24, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
5919-7119-9790-6555
All Madden Fans. Please Read!

EVEN THOUGH ALL THE SPOTS ARE FILLED UP, YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP BECAUSE THERE ARE BOUND TO BE PEOPLE WHO QUIT/ OR GET BOOTED FOR SKIPPING GAMES. THE FASTER YOU SIGN UP. THE BETTER CHANCE YOU HAVE AT GETTING A TEAM. IF YOU DO SIGN UP THEN LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ON OUR OFFICIAL LEAGUE WEBSITE. Also, non-members can still visit our site and find matches against players. Just post on our forum and you'll find an opponent

Hey, I was wondering if anybody wants to start a WMFL (Wiichat Madden Football League).

Everybody who signed up, please PM me your email!!!
Hey Everybody, We now have an Official Website!! here is the link to it! This is a NEW Website we made for the league
www.wmfl.tk Make sure to sign up on the form on the welcome page (Very Important)
Everybody has to create an account on that site. All of our league will be run on this site. A complete set of rules will be written by me in the next day or two so that you can read exactly how everything will work. Save the site in your favorites and remember to check it every week. If you are signed up, you need to make an account on this website!

Basically, I want to try and find 32 loyal people who are planning on buying Madden 08 for the Wii. We will play one game a week during the actual timeframe of the NFL season. So for example say that in week 8 the Browns play the Steelers. Well, then that week, the player who signed up under the Browns would have to play the player signed up under the steelers and report their score to me by Sunday.

We would do this every week during the NFL season and during this time I will keep the standings. At the end of the year, We will have our own playoffs and then crown a champion during the same time as the Super Bowl.

So, I think this is a fun idea. I hope you do too. I hope that we can find 32 fun loyal people to do this. It will only take about 1 hour out of your whole week. So, if you are planning on buying Madden for the Wii then hopefully you will join this league and have a good time.

If you want to join, just type in that you want to join, and also what team you want to use. Remember, every team can only be used once.

Lastly, If you have friends that have a Wii and are planning on buying Madden. Tell them to register for wiichat and join this league so that we can get 32 people.

So this is the List of teams and who is using them.

NFC East
Redskins - Roadrunner32*:smilewinkgrin:
Cowboys - TMacGraff*
Giants - wiitime
Eagles - j4nj1m3n3z

NFC North
Bears - Wiiman44
Packers - FWELR*
Lions - John the married zombi dad
Vikings - TitansATB*

NFC South
Falcons - ilikecookies*
Panthers - Hexen0079*
Saints - Robinhood Joshua*
Buccaneers - LostProph7

NFC West
49ers - Iced Earth81
Cardinals - Glick23*
Rams - Catlett88*
Seahawks - Wick3d013*

AFC East
Patriots - ColdShiver
Dolphins - D.B.*
Jets - fewfirstchoice
Bills - Alemunster*

AFC North
Browns - paulyizgod
Bengals - Jared19*
Ravens - chach*
Steelers - Bartdogg42*

AFC South
Colts - Minismok
Titans - Ctarheels31*
Jaguars - Draogn2020
Texans - Rexall*

AFC West
Chargers - thatstobad56*
Broncos - wiisic
Chiefs - Fatnathan
Raiders - jrussel2

*Indicates that I know you have succesfully made the jump to our new website

Last edited:
Good idea mate, although I don't know if I will be purchasing Madden. I hope someone does this for NBA Live or Fifa

I fear we may not get 32. Im gonna post on facebook groups to help.

If anyone has myspace, that would help.

Was you thinking of using yahoo or some sort of ranking system?

I''m not positive on what to do on the ranking system. I was planning on just having people PM me their scores. But if there is a good rankings system like that on yahoo than I would love to do it.

If you want to be like Co-Commisioner to help get this league rolling that would be great.

32 will be tough to get. It will be really hard to get people to pick teams like Houston or Detroit or other really bad teams. Hopefully we can do it though.

No, we are going to be playing games online. You have to use the online rosters to play.

If we have trouble getting 32 then maybe everyone could have 2 teams and we would only need 16 people

That is a good idea but hopefully we can find 32 loyal people to do it

Pm would work I guess. As long as people used the forum and reported. It will be hard to manage 32 ppl IMO. Having them play each week and report their games will be almost impossible. What if we take what we can get here and create brackets and have tournys and stuff. Just an idea. The 32 would be great, but we'll have to wait n see.\

Ne 1 else with ideas?

Back