Start a WMFL?!

And after the season is over we can still have weekly/monthly tournaments.

And including everyone who wants to play choose whoever team that they want we could have a giant tournament

WMFL USERS! The site will be fixed soon. Freewebs is fixing a server. And I have Strikers :p

jared19 said:
WMFL USERS! The site will be fixed soon. Freewebs is fixing a server. And I have Strikers :p

good deal on both news ... I should be getting it tomorrow (pay day!!) so I will add you as a friend, maybe we can get a match going sometime.

This Is to Members and Non-Members in our league. Anyone Can Play.

We are Having a WMFL Launch Tournament that will be Held Friday August 17th. Anyone can join with any team they like. So, if you plan on getting Madden on or near release day, then feel free to join.

Thanks,
Commissioner

go on ahead and take me off. i wont be able to do any of this. especially not the launch tournament. so im out.give the colts to someone else.

Has anyone played maddden 07 on wii because i saw some screenshots of the plays that you could use on 07 and 08 and it does not look good, it had stuff like
short pass, medium pass, run in what the heck is that stuff what happened to the good old madden with shotgun plays Hail marys flea flickers I have madden 07 on my gamecube and I might have to get 08 for gc instead of wii, can anyone explain to me this new play calling.
Thanks.

Guys, he means just for fun tournament its not the real 32 man tourney, correct me if im wrong but i think its just to test out the game not the real thing...if it is the real thing you can take me out aswell i wont be able to get the game that quick.

Yeah guys, TitansATB is right. The launch tournament is just for fun. the Real league won't start until the NFL Season starts, which is in September.

even tho the launch tourney is for fun i still cant do this 32 teeam thing because ill have to work every day that i would have a match im sure. plus i cant play on the weekdays.

Thats cool mini. I had someone who could do it on the waiting list. If u get chance and your off, check in about torunys. Im in the process of job hunting now so Im not sure how my scedule will be by then. Im sure I can work it out though. If alot of ppl are having probs finding the right time for a game, we may have to work something out.

Back