Start a WMFL?!

It would be fun if we had a tournament the friday/saturday after release day to get things started off.

I'll take the New England Patriots, I don't know if I will have the time to play though but I know I will definitely be getting Madden 08

Im sure if you cant play that week you can set up a time with the other person that both would be able to agree upon. Hell I wouldnt mind waking at 3 am to play especially if its the weekend.

I love this thread I just cant wait for madden:smilewinkgrin:
You sir get repped
I applaud you.

Maybe we should get some time to get used to the game and maybe not everyone will be able to get the game so early and then there would be someone who doesnt get an opponent

Dude its just for fun I never played 07 so im not claiming to be the best or anything but learning to play the game against competition is a way better method then playing the AI.

The NFL Season Doesn't start until around the start of September anyways. So thats like 3 weeks after Madden comes out. And plus, its all just for fun like chach said.

Yep. Playing the computer can get predictable. I had '07 but didnt play very much. I sold it to get '08 :). Im glad it has online b/c noone here has a wii that can play madden with me. Plus I dont have time to play during the day b/c I am job hunting.

Roadrunner32 said:
The NFL Season Doesn't start until around the start of September anyways. So thats like 3 weeks after Madden comes out. And plus, its all just for fun like chach said.

oooohhhhh so were starting when the season starts???? i had no idea ok then my mistake i thought we were playing like afew days after sorry bout that thanks for straightening out for me

Back