starting charcs

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
so, eb's has ssbb cover showing pit,meta knight, p trainer, and wario will they be starting charcs cuz melee cover show's only vet charcs and brawl cover shows vets and more

This should go in the character discussion thread. It's there to reduce the number of threads about the characters, so use it.

i don't think they will... i think you will start with link samus yoshi kirby mario donkeykong and some other veteran fighters with maybe like three new characters thrown in... but no third party characters

I'm thinking Mario, DK, Pit, Fox, Samus, Kirby, Link, Yoshi, Peach, and pretty much most of the veterans. I think that most if not all of the secret character haven't been revealed yet and might not be.

I don't believe that. I think Sakurai will keep many hidden.

Yes, he knows they'll all be spoiled sooner or later, but I bet he still thinks we should earn them. Maybe just starting with the veterans, and earning the confirmed newcomers via Sub-space?

Well pit, I'm 95% sure will be a starter because you play as him at the beginning of the sse.

peach and zelda have to unlocked we know from the adventure mode so no @ samXcor3,
all the dojo charchters will not be starters.

lloyd_yayo said:
peach and zelda have to unlocked we know from the adventure mode so no @ samXcor3,
all the dojo charchters will not be starters.

No they don't. You could just as well start out with them and the one you save is the one that helps you get through the stage.

I agree that not all the dojo characters will be starters.

yo

I heard that all the characters they in the dojo, except the 3rd party members[they'll be hdden] will be the starting roster

It just a rumor

you can see on gamespot.com
idk where...but its somewherr there

Back