Starting multiplayer in Ultimate Alliance?

RangerLee

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
Ok so we are trying to play multiplayer in MUA, unfotunately according to the book we just need to press + while the game is in progress with a controller and it will split the screen. When we do this it does not split the screen we can not get it to work.

Any thoughts? If you have played Multiplayer can you tell me how to get it to work? Thanks.

it does not split the screen. you all play on the same screen. RTFM and you'll figure it out

Nevermind we figured it out, needed to have the second controller synced before we started the game, can not sync it once the game starts.

Moten said:
it does not split the screen. you all play on the same screen. RTFM and you'll figure it out

You sir are a retard, of course we RTFM, and the manual states it brings up a split in the screen, which it does when it asks you if you want to go in to co op. So go eat your wheaties.

I'm the retard, but you had to post on a website in order to figure out how to start Multiplayer.

That makes perfect sense.

Me and my friend were playing multiplayer, and the screen does NOT split. The interface is built so multiple people can play on the same screen.

Arguing on the net is like winning the special olympics, at the end of the day you are still retarded.

Relax kids and stop calling each other names.

wiifreek said:
Arguing on the net is like winning the special olympics, at the end of the day you are still retarded.

Relax kids and stop calling each other names.
Great, why don't you tell someone to quit calling names while calling someone else a retard? Great, way to belittle a mentally challenged kid that can't help it. You sir, are no more of a person than the gum that won't come off of the bottom of my shoe.

Back