starting new wii clan elite rangers now officially recruiting

k im back everyone knew members are Er~Haunter~> ER~Tweak~. ER~Pain~> and ER~Joe~>

Elite Rangers Would once again like to welcome our newest co-leader ER~GreyGaze2~> To help make our clan grow. And with that news Elite Rangers would also like to welcome our newest member ER~Navy Seal~>

Elite Rangers is looking for 2 decent snipers that can attribute to the clan with great skills. if your interested in joining Elite Rangers as a sniper just reply, or visit clan site www.eorc.forumotion.com, or send me a ally request at 3127-2252-9270

Elite Rangers will like to welcome our newest member ER~Kr1ptic~> to our clan with a k/d of 2.16

the Elite Rangers Clan would love to welcome our newest addition to the Elite Rangers Clan ER~Airborne~>, and ER~Fallen~> as part of our clan bringing with them great skills that will attribute to the clan in the future.

the Elite Rangers Clan would love to welcome our newest addition to the Elite Rangers Clan ER~mike~> as part of our clan, bringing with them great skills that will attribute to the clan in the future.

hey Rangers This clan Is Really growing fast i remember when i joined there were 12 members and that was 2 weeks ago. Good Job on recruiting new members.

Last edited:
hey fallen we already got like 4 snipers in the clan and wats your allycode so i can make you a clan sig. just like mine

Last edited:
I'd join your clan, but i dont want to :D i will play along side you as allies though....

hey rangers are you and matheu00 working together on making images for the clan

The clansite banner (main pic at the moment) was made by myself, and one of rangers sigs was too, since then he's been creating his own and getting good at it too...

Back