starting selection?

Lugia

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2007
wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4841-8322-0786-7773
as they introduce all these new chars and theyve released the cover i was just wondering who exactly the starting chars will be. is it all the people were seeing as the regulars and newcomers or are newcomers part of the unlockables?

Peach, Fox, Pokemon Trainer, and Metaknight are on the cover too, so they are probably starters.

i think ive heard people say on the site, thatt the starting roster is who ever is announced on the dojio site.....but i dont think so...i think some of those will be unluckables...not starters

konomaroh said:
We know that you unlock peach
and it looks like you unlock fox somewhere in Diddy Kong's story
i honestly doubt that. why would fox be a starter for melee and 64 then be an unlockable? he's a major nintendo franchise. i think in diddys subspace you jsut team up, not unlock him in the whole game.

at the e for all, i saw mario, link, samas, pikachu, pit, kirby, metaknite, donkey kong, and sonic on the character list...

who knows.

balrogs.pa said:
here's the most likely starter list.

Pit
Wario
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Lucas
Pokemon Trainer
Every single vet.

i pretty much agree with that, but i doubt that you will start with 2 or more characters from the same franchise (aside from the super mario characters, of course.)

mushroomedmario said:
TIS my theory: all the characters announced right now cep tthe 3rd party characters, and sakurai isn't going to reveal anymore characters on the dojo

why not any 3rd party characters? in melee you started out w/ some third party characters.

Back