Starwars Wii Game

i surely hope we don't get a cross platform version, and if what someone here said about the Timesplitters team doing the Wii one then may I all remind you that is the same team who made goldeneye.

If we get the same game as the 360 and PS3, then all we will get is a worse looking game with a horrible and shoehorned in control system. If we get a Wii specific one then it will be a different story.

See programming for the Wii is different as it is a single core processor, that doesn't mean games can't look good on it but it does mean they will look horrible if the engine is intended to run on multi core boards.

Put it this way, look at a game like Super Smash brothers, the detail in that looks as good if not better than 360 stuff atm, but then Nintendo have known what they have got to work with for a while. Then look at the ports from PS2 we are getting, yeah there is a big difference. Don't hope for games that come out on other systems to come out on the Wii, prey instead that developers spend time specifically tuning the game they make for the Wii architecture. This would create a better game for us than a lower resolution version than everyone else.

Fingers crossed they class the Wii as Next Gen!

At Toy Fair in NYC, Hasbro is showcasing their 2007 line up of toys. Among all the very cool updates to their regular lines is a new line titled "Force Unleashed". These action figures are going to support the next -gen video game coming from LucasArts in 2007. click the links below.

http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/LucasArts_NextGen_Game_Title_Announced_103539.asp

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/TF2007_Hasbro_Force_Unleashed_103528.asp

Last edited:
I must say that scene with the one storm trooper look at the bodies was funny

"Don't know who, or what could have created this mess"
*Jedi walks in*
"Holy Scot!"
*gets flung around*
"No no no no no!"

And then of course we see him get thrown around. Funniest part is when he is trying to hold onto that object while he is getting pulled.

Will be interesting to see new Force effects though.

Last edited:
That is only a concept video and may not reflect the real game! Word has it the game will give an insight into Vaders character and checking out the Hasbro figures based on the game there is a beat up looking Vader!!!

That is a concept video for a game on the 360/PS3. Get over it, folks. :O

No it's not gameplay, it's a video of ideas for a current-gen Star Wars Game

I really want to ban the original poster. They definitely got my hopes up for NO REASON. That video is so cool I really drooled in anticipation of playing the game. And if doesn't come out for Wii I'll be seriously depressed. The Wii is PERFECT for a game like that! Are you telling me George Lucas and his fat self don't recognize that? I dunno what to do now. I wish I hadn't seen that trailer because I'm really worried that its not going to be in my collection of Wii games...:(

Last edited:
Its not even a game yet. Its using some brand new physics engine just to show what a POSSIBLE future Star Wars game could look like on next gen systems (obviously if the Wii gets it, the graphics will be scaled down significantly).

I don't care about the graphics....they will be okay on the Wii. I just want the game. Seriously people need to get over the whole graphics issues. I know we all wanted some serious improvement in that department but Nintendo decided not to go that route so we should just deal with it and move on. As for the game I know its not a demo or anything but still its a great video. And whos to say that those characters aren't going to be in the future game?

Back