Stauger AU1 vs Sigmus 9

DanielDawg

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2011
Christchurch NZ
Yo

Im currently level 14 and im excited that in two more levels time ill have the Stauger au1. But im wondering is it a better gun than the sigmus 9?

What are the pro's and cons of the Stauger au1 and given the choice of those two and only those two, which would you be stranded with?

Yo

Im currently level 14 and im excited that in two more levels time ill have the Stauger au1. But im wondering is it a better gun than the sigmus 9?

What are the pro's and cons of the Stauger au1 and given the choice of those two and only those two, which would you be stranded with?

Stauger I think is a better all round gun, good at long range and rate of fire is quite high.

Once you get the silencer it's even better!

im a lvl 42 my online name is a10 year old i like the stauger better. I used to use it with the ACOG scope but i like the anova now. so if u want a good gun then go with the stauger cause its a real lifesaver outta those two.

FC 345679937405

Stauger would be better for general use, but I much prefer the Sig9 for use as a SMG.

The Stauger is good for close combat if you don,t like shotguns. Personally I found that the kallos was the best all around gun untill lvl 25 Terralite. When Aiming down sight with the kallos it is pretty accurate but the Stauger wanders something awful.

Yo

Stauger is better,but I like more the sigmus 9!!

Good Hunting!

something nifty about the stauger is that while reloading, you can shave off a few seconds of reload time by meleeing the moment your clip is full. Doing this is faster than using the speed loader gadget in my opinion.
this only worked with the stauger though, but i'm only lv 28 so i havent tested the other guns to see if this works, most of the gun's clip only reloads at the end of the reload animation.

Last edited:
something nifty about the stauger is that while reloading, you can shave off a few seconds of reload time by meleeing the moment your clip is full. Doing this is faster than using the speed loader gadget in my opinion.
this only worked with the stauger though, but i'm only lv 28 so i havent tested the other guns to see if this works, most of the gun's clip only reloads at the end of the reload animation.

Actually this works with all guns to some degree, but it works better if you sprint at the end of the reload animation.

To answer the question. Stauger is far better than the Sig 9. I'm level 35 and I still use the Stauger on the small maps.

i miss the stauger, its a bad ass gun. once u get the terralite tho you'll really never use it again.

the guy that is level 35 and still using the stauger is hurting himself. vargen or terralite are far superior

i miss the stauger, its a bad ass gun. once u get the terralite tho you'll really never use it again.

the guy that is level 35 and still using the stauger is hurting himself. vargen or terralite are far superior

The vargen burns through ammo too fast. I get half as many kills with it as I do with the stauger before I run out of ammo. Plus, the range on the stauger is far better than the vargen. I have a stauger and a vargen loadout, but I use the stauger a lot more because it is much better. The only level I will really use the vargen on is Archives. I use the stauger on nightclub, docks, and sewers. Terralite is used on the rest of the maps because it is the best weapon I have so far.

Im finding now that I have the stauger that the accuracy is no where near as good as the sigmus 9, the ability to quickly flick the stick toward the enemy and then his the sights to do the rest seems better with the sigmus 9....so after the excitment of getting the stauger iv stuck to the sigmus 9. But I love the sound of the stauger when you reload it.

I usually have a loadout with the stauger and a scilencer, and a sig 9 with laser and heavy hitter makes the sig a better gun. when i wanna be a sophisticated spy, i use strayer and when i get mad and wanna put as many bullets in a guys head as i can before i teabag his corps with crouching in front of my teammates i use a sig 9. LOL any more questions?

Back