Stealing other peoples ****

Redan499

Banned
Dec 3, 2006
PA
Wii Online Code
0213-2291-6794-7610
Someone recently added me on myspace, with MY WORK and their name slapped onto it on their page. Anyone who has done this post it here. Im sick of people stealing **** that you work hard on. Discuss

You've got to be pretty freakin' low to do something like that... Something similar happened to a mate of mine who's an artist, she found someone using her stuff from deviantart as an MSN avatar or something and when she asked the individual to remove it, they didn't listen... People are so ****ed.

Those plagarisers are probably the same kind of people who disconnect or hack during DS WiFi matches, because they've been killed or are going to lose. I HATE THEM (The worst are those Metroid hackers who wall-hack, if I ever meet one in person they will die a most heinous death).

Just out of curiosity, I wouldn't mind seeing yours/their myspace pages to see what's being copied. As far as I know no-one's been copying my writing from my Hi5 profile, it's probably too self-centred to be of any use to anyone like that... but you never know! Feel free to check it out, the URL is on my clickable pseudonym to the <<< left.

pfft. just e-mail him, saying if he doesn't remove them, action will be taken.

if you can prove it's yours, you can actually take it to court.

but seeing as how it's myspace, who gives a toss

:eek: Nobody better steal my photography finals I posted :arf:

Nahh I trust all you guys on here :thumbsup:

you should always put your name on it and like jenova does put it descretly, i agree with you and right now im very mad at whoever did that, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
whoever stole it is such a tard, you should put your name on your copy, and anyone who asks just tell em that you made it not the other tard. BTW what did he or she steal?

Back