Stereotypical Bullcrap

Hehe... A friend of mine actually made my cousin from Holland believe we rode polar bears to school and lived in igloos.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I was laughing at the irony in your forgetting to add an apostrophie in the word "we're", as well as your general lack of grammar shown in the above post.

Who are you to criticize? I mean come on is that a splice I see?
--

I'M NOT A CHAV OMGNOWAIZ

His grammar is fine, he has an excuse; the poor thing is American. But you, Jam, ALWAYS USE AN S INSTEAD OF A Z. It makes me want to cry.

Aww, I thought this would be stereotypes about your ethnicity! Boo =(

The ones for all of Canada are pretty obvious, and completely retarded.

Frogger said:
His grammar is fine, he has an excuse; the poor thing is American. But you, Jam, ALWAYS USE AN S INSTEAD OF A Z. It makes me want to cry.

I prefer to just type the America way for a few words such as criticise. Even my firefox dictionary accepts it.

...Well Tyler bases his whole knowledge of grammar around what he thinks looks best, therefore, it's right! It's so damn obvious, Jam.

Frogger said:
...Well Tyler bases his whole knowledge of grammar around what he thinks looks best, therefore, it's right! It's so damn obvious, Jam.

I spell where ever my fingers take me. If they want an s they get an s if they want a z they get a z.

Frogger said:
And I suppose if they want an apostrophe in Matt's Whipette they'll do that too?

Indeed. They do what they please. Naughty fingers.

Celeste said:
Aww, I thought this would be stereotypes about your ethnicity! Boo =(

The ones for all of Canada are pretty obvious, and completely retarded.

Ethnicity works too!

@ those who are making fun of my grammar...

Why should i use perfect grammar? I find it much easier to use crappy grammar, lol. I can if i want to, i just don't want to.

Last edited:
some southern people are so annoying on xbox. they make disgusting threats to african americans, and say the n word in every sentence. they are setting a disgusting stereotype for southern people. and british people on xbox are nice, but they call people twits and nits a lot and call some maps rubbish. (this is not directed at anyone)

Back