stick it to the man, child of light hit wiiU eshop

Stick it to the Man
Outlast
Don't Starve
Mercenary Kings
Contrast
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush

And a lot more were free as soon as they released. Usually the games that are free are ones I've yet to buy. So my math still stands.
games from 3 years ago and couple indies...
thanks for proving my point.

like splashking says..if youre a welfare gamer who cant afford to buy games new then this for you.

y u gotta quote mine me

My comment on PS+'s target audience had no negative connotation, nor an implication it's for the poor. Budget gamer =/= poor gamer

games from 3 years ago and couple indies...
thanks for proving my point.

like splashking says..if youre a welfare gamer who cant afford to buy games new then this for you.

You read the part where I said they were free on release right? Look, I get it, if it ain't Nintendo you ain't for it. But don't go so far as to say that an obviously great deal is a bad one just cause Nintendo isn't doing it. Just makes you look childish.

If Nintendo did the same thing you'd be all over its dick. You'd probably be able to give a in-depth description of its taste and texture. Besides, if I'm buying Child of Light it's going to be on Wii U anyway. I'm just getting Stick it to the Man in PS4 cause it's free.

Now that we are done with immature reasonless bashing of all things not Nintendo, the demo for Child of Light ends right before the first boss. Anyone that has gone beyond that care to tell me how well the game goes after that?

You read the part where I said they were free on release right? Look, I get it, if it ain't Nintendo you ain't for it. But don't go so far as to say that an obviously great deal is a bad one just cause Nintendo isn't doing it. Just makes you look childish.

If Nintendo did the same thing you'd be all over its dick. You'd probably be able to give a in-depth description of its taste and texture. Besides, if I'm buying Child of Light it's going to be on Wii U anyway. I'm just getting Stick it to the Man in PS4 cause it's free.

Now that we are done with immature reasonless bashing of all things not Nintendo, the demo for Child of Light ends right before the first boss. Anyone that has gone beyond that care to tell me how well the game goes after that?
we are on a nintendo forum... if you want to push your sony agenda ..do it somewhere else.
sony aint **** anymore anyway and will be dead in a couple years..LOL playstation

back on topic...child of light wasnt really my cup of tea :D

we are on a nintendo forum... if you want to push your sony agenda ..do it somewhere else.
sony aint **** anymore anyway and will be dead in a couple years..LOL playstation

back on topic...child of light wasnt really my cup of tea :D
I was never aiming to promote Sony, nor do I support them over Nintendo, or vice versa. I was merely explaining why I'm not getting these two games on the same console, then you chimed in with your, "Yew liek teh Sunys? Fukk you Plarstayshun n00b Nintinder 4 lyfffe." bs so I just wanted to explain to the obviously uneducated how Sony ain't ripping me off... I'm not too broke btw. Army pays fine. And I get free healthcare. I probably shouldn't hate my job as much as I do. :lol:

And it's so weird that you predict the most successful console, not only right now but ever (financial FACTS I'm throwing at you right now, not opinion), to fail in a few short years. If anything it's Nintendo, unfortunately as sad to say as it is, is the ones slowly slipping into deeper and deeper failure. It's cool they want to make sure us Wii U owners get our money's worth before they move on to a better console, but they are running out of time. Not out of money though, mind you. They still got plenty.

So why wasn't Child of Light that great for you?

I was never aiming to promote Sony, nor do I support them over Nintendo, or vice versa. I was merely explaining why I'm not getting these two games on the same console, then you chimed in with your, "Yew liek teh Sunys? Fukk you Plarstayshun n00b Nintinder 4 lyfffe." bs so I just wanted to explain to the obviously uneducated how Sony ain't ripping me off... I'm not too broke btw. Army pays fine. And I get free healthcare. I probably shouldn't hate my job as much as I do. :lol:

And it's so weird that you predict the most successful console, not only right now but ever (financial FACTS I'm throwing at you right now, not opinion), to fail in a few short years. If anything it's Nintendo, unfortunately as sad to say as it is, is the ones slowly slipping into deeper and deeper failure. It's cool they want to make sure us Wii U owners get our money's worth before they move on to a better console, but they are running out of time. Not out of money though, mind you. They still got plenty.

So why wasn't Child of Light that great for you?
youre in teh armiz? oMGz

the ps4 is already dead in japan...no way will it sell even close to the ps2..almost no games announced for the future ensures sales will die out once fanboys like you are done buying it...its over for sony...all their other overpriced trash they put out is dying too. like tvs, blurays, stereos and phones. its only a matter of time. the writing is on the wall.

the whole child of light voice acting and ambience just puts me to sleep. doesnt hold my interest. idk...the characters rub me the wrong way too.

Last edited:
Y'all can stop bickering like children now. Bicker like adults (which would be slightly, but only slightly more mature than the former).

Nobody is trolling, and I'm no fanboy, otherwise I'd be like like you except all over Sonys dick, rather than Nintendo's. I just like more than one console, and for some reason beyond me that bothers you. But anywhore I'm done being argued to by a blind man.

I didn't even know there was voice acting. Is it just at certain parts?

Nobody is trolling, and I'm no fanboy, otherwise I'd be like like you except all over Sonys dick, rather than Nintendo's. I just like more than one console, and for some reason beyond me that bothers you. But anywhore I'm done being argued to by a blind man.

I didn't even know there was voice acting. Is it just at certain parts?
if you pay for ps+ you are sony's *****.

yes it has voice acting...almost like a fairtytale type story reading from books type.....but only certain segements...most of it is quiet with only text bubbles.

if you pay for ps+ you are sony's *****.

yes it has voice acting...almost like a fairtytale type story reading from books type.....but only certain segements...most of it is quiet with only text bubbles.
Oooh, I love it when you talk dirty.

They didn't include any in the demo. You'd think they'd let you demo the voice acting too, unless they knew it was bad I guess

Oooh, I love it when you talk dirty.

They didn't include any in the demo. You'd think they'd let you demo the voice acting too, unless they knew it was bad I guess
oh look sonys ***** is tough guy.

that was a fail an ubisofts part.but the game got advertised up the wazoo...so im sure it sold a lot.

oh look sonys ***** is tough guy.

that was a fail an ubisofts part.but the game got advertised up the wazoo...so im sure it sold a lot.
That's what the training WAS for after all. Deployment helped too I guess.

It doesn't seem to be all that popular, it'll probably be one of those little gems in the future. "Hey, you guys remember that Child of Light game?" Then everyone will flood back to what was once a, "meh" game and turn it into a big deal. Seen it happen before. With EarthBound mostly, though being a huge EB fan I wouldn't call it "meh"

Back