Still Looking for a Wii Remote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Wii remote from a third party seller on Amazon. Are those trustworthy? Do they actually send them quickly or will I be waiting a while?

The 3rd-party sellers are hard to tell. It's best to go by their Amazon ratings. It's best to buy direct from Amazon when possible. I've found that eBay sellers are usually much faster than Amazon sellers, too...

cimbom said:
I bought a Wii remote from a third party seller on Amazon. Are those trustworthy? Do they actually send them quickly or will I be waiting a while?

It really depends on the seller. Just look at their rating percentage and total # of ratings: the higher both are, the better. I've bought a lot from 3rd party sellers, books, anime, electronics, and mostly all have been good transactions. (One never sent the book, but I contacted Amazon and they credited my card. And the other sold me an anime set that was region 2, but she was more than willing to return my $$) Amazon also has buyer protection, and even allows you to leave seller feedback. So you should be ok, although it may take anywhere from 3 days to two+ weeks for your order to arrive.

Yeah, I checked the seller feedback and its not too great..

1 out of 5: "Bought Wii Play with Wii Remote and didn't get the remote. Rip Off."
Date: 3/5/2007 Rated by Buyer: j__michel
5 out of 5: "Fast shipping, thanks!"
Date: 3/5/2007 Rated by Buyer: katrinaclaire

doesnt really tell me much.. :lol:

cimbom said:
"Bought Wii Play with Wii Remote and didn't get the remote. Rip Off."

umm.... I think I'd be worried about that comment, lol.

I havent been looking for a wiiremote, ive been looking for nunchuks since ever. It wasnt until recently that i got one from bestbuy, but it was ironic they had only nunchuks then and no wii remotes when for the past 6 months its been excatly the opposite.

I would go thru Amazon direct. I bought mine off ebay for $42.00 which is good considering tax. Then I bought the nunchuk from Walmart for $20.00. Got a combo Wiimote and Nunchuk for $75.00 including shipping on eBay which came 5 days later so all in all I've found good deals IMO. Do NOT be stupid and buy a Nunchuk/Wiimote combo for over 80 dollars like some idiots on eBay are doing. Why can't people realize that they are the ones in control when it comes to these things. If we all refused to buy at these ridiculously high prices then they would be forced to LOWER them.

I was at the Best Buy in Madison, WI on Friday night and they had about 40 - 50 Wiimotes.

No Wiis though.

My Game [Manchester, UK] always have them in though they sell them for £18 :(
I get my equipment from the Gamestation there.... Usually in stock!

Again: you can order them off nintendo.com! Ours only took a week to get to us. I'm not sure why everyone is making this so much more difficult than it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back