Still no colored wii or wii accessories... why?

bamblakopz

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
Man o man! I want a black wii-mote so badly!
I have 2 white wii-motes... basic and boring.... I plan to play ssbb with my gcn controllers and wii-motes so I don't need any more quite yet... but once mariokart comes out, I need to get more... Whatever I buy I plan for those to be my remotes for life! If I have 4 white wii-motes, that all I will ever have! I am not going to buy a black one or any other color for an extra $40 and then have 5 wii-motes! That would be dumb...
My point is that I don't want all the same colors now because I am not gonna waste extra money for to many wii-motes...
I know that since Nintendo is having a hard time making enough wii's and accessories for everyone, and that making an extra color would mean that some ppl wouldn't buy a white wii, they would want a black one and suddenly Nintendo would have to even out making 50% black and 50% white or whatever color they would make... And that would just make more problems... But y did they have to tease us by showing us so many cool colors early on? Why shoe us the green, blue, red, black and white ones? SO MEAN!
I am not asking Nintendo for a new color for the actual wii, I just want some new colors for the wii-motes... and fast!

racism. plain and simple.

you could spray them yourself too or get skins but i don't think the skins look too great on the remote, some look sweet on the console itself though.

kyle

smyth said:
racism. plain and simple.

you could spray them yourself too

kyle

I knew someone would say something about racism.... its a gaming system... nothing else

bamblakopz said:
I knew someone would say something about racism.... its a gaming system... nothing else

it was a joke... nothing else.

smyth said:
it was a joke... nothing else.
then just say... nothing else...

I agree with the skins thing, The wii ones look nice but not the wii-mote skins

YAY 100TH POST!!!! I'M OFFICIALY COOL!!!!!!! :cool: .... :|

Last edited:
lol, thanx.....
anyone else? (not that ur not helpful... :D)

I kinda like the white. Pure, bright, and holy goodness, standing up to the dark oppression of the ps3. (Joke =P)

In all seriousness though, if you don't like the white, why didn't you just wait for the other colours?

The L.S said:
I kinda like the white. Pure, bright, and holy goodness, standing up to the dark oppression of the ps3. (Joke =P)

In all seriousness though, if you don't like the white, why didn't you just wait for the other colours?
Because of Mario Kart... I don't wanna not let my friends and family play just cuz I am waiting for the black ones...
Me- U can't all play cuz I don't have enough wii-motes...
Them- Buy more!
Me- I am waiting for the black ones....
Them- .............k.........
See? Problem...

yea smyth showed me ur stuff... nice work, how do u get around the buttons? JK JK! lol....
I am kinda lazy and scared to mess them up.... I want the real deal! lol

Last edited:
bamblakopz said:
Because of Mario Kart... I don't wanna not let my friends and family play just cuz I am waiting for the black ones...
Me- U can't all play cuz I don't have enough wii-motes...
Them- Buy more!
Me- I am waiting for the black ones....
Them- .............k.........
See? Problem...

I would tell them to go buy their own Wii to discover the value of money.

lol.

Well, chances are they will have the black gear out before MK Wii comes. I'm assuming thats the MK you are refering to.

bamblakopz said:
yea smith showed me ur stuff... nice work, how do u get around the buttons? JK JK! lol....
I am kinda lazy and scared to mess them up.... I want the real deal! lol

it's all about prepping it properly and taking your time. It isn't all that difficult, just take the time to prep it properly and don't rush while you're painting. and remember, multiple thin coats are better than one thick one.

The L.S said:
lol.

Well, chances are they will have the black gear out before MK Wii comes. I'm assuming thats the MK you are refering to.

Yea, mk wii...
I don't kno, Nintendo said it would be out in spring 08.... thats soon! (of course it will be postponed til fall or something knowing Nintendo.... :|)

Back