Still playing the gamecube these days?

Riviet

WiiChat Veteran
May 15, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
3388-6355-5969-8398
I've totally forgotten about it ever since I got my Wii. :D

It's in my wardrobe now and will probably be there for a very long time...

You speak like it's as old as the NES, and yes I still play with the three Gamecubes I have. (I've received broken down ones and got them repaired for 15 bucks a piece.)

Riviet said:
I've totally forgotten about it ever since I got my Wii. :D

It's in my wardrobe now and will probably be there for a very long time...

I still use mine in the other room. Other than that I just play my GC games on my Wii.

Still actively playing Pikmin + Lego Star Wars II + RE4 + Chibi-Robo. (GC is now on the 2nd TV)

Last edited:
Nintendo_Addict said:
Hey does any one know if Mario Kart 64 is on the Game Cube because i really want to play it on the Wii.

No, but it did have the sequel, Mario Kart: Double Dash.

By the way- Mario Kart 64 is due for release on the Virtual Console within the next few months.

My 'cube has been runnin pretty hot these past few days. Timesplitters 2 has been taking over my TV screen. Wii just sits there like "-_-"

I still play my cube, its there so im gonna play it, thats the gammer's way. b-sides, i like to play GC games on the GC and Wii games on my Wii

P.S. DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A PS3??????

My little brother does on the Wii.
And it always screws up the sync between our Wii Motes and the Wii.
it's annoying.

i sold my cube but i don't play wii games on wii anymore cuz i beat tp and i got wind waker and metroid for christmas
and someone borrowed me rogue leader and cod2

Yeah, after I finish Zelda TP completely, I might get out some of my gamecube games, particularly SSBM and play those for a while. I'm in the middle of summer holidays and have alot of time on my hands. :D

Well I have the Wii downstairs and the GC upstairs, I still play gc games a lot..and I'm even getting Fifa 07 on it so not completely forgotten.

Speaking of SSBM i may just go and get that out now..

Back