Still playing the gamecube these days?

was playing WWE: Day of Reckoning (1) today. Bought it Brand New from the bay for £5.50! What an amazing game, im currently playing the story mode where i play as my own superstar i made, ive just made it through WWE development show onto HEAT. Ive just spent 15mins playing one hell in the cell match, so good you can do all the stuff you see on the tele like through people off the edge or through to top onto the ring below! Cant wait to play 2 player!

I only play Ikaruga and Melee on the Cube. I have not touched anything else for over a year.

I'm playing OoT from the Wind Waker bonus disc for gamecube on my wii right now.

I'm annoyed that I can't turn off the wii with the remote when playing a GCN game though :mad5:

i think its sad that the last gc game is comin out in 2 weeks... very sad its like its dead to nintendo now

I may have abandoned the GC, but I will not abandon my 30-game library of GC games. I still haven't beaten MP either, I'm stuck in that long run in Phazon mines with no save.

Yep GC still up and running in my Wii and playing SSBM in VS mode.

--> to get ready for tournament coming up in < 2 weeks.

Other games that I have on GC I don't play anymore because they take too long to finish playing or restart.

Metroid Prime and MP: EoD comes to mind here. its great to play at first but then you get sick to death of the whole scanning you have to do if you want to fully complete a game.

Back