Stolen Wii **$REWARD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

musselwii

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
So someone stole my Wii
Left the cables and the box of games and controlers (2 nunchucks, 2 Wii Motes, Zelda, Excite Truck, Far cry Venegence, Rayman, Wii Sports )
it was at my buddys place in London.
If anyone sees a Wii console with a Large Volcom Stone Sticker on the side , it has Castlevania 4 , Mario 64 , Toe JAm and Earl , Super mario bros , and F-zero VC games . Opera and the forecast channel have been turned on .
Let me know
***$$$$REWARD$$$$***
Thank you

ouch, well at least he left your games and controllers...u should have a 1 year insurance thingy tho. so not a problem.

ottoman said:
ouch, well at least he left your games and controllers...u should have a 1 year insurance thingy tho. so not a problem.

Insurance is different from guarantee. Nintendo will not replace stolen machines, only faulty ones.

I reckon your friend took it and said it was 'stolen'. Then whenever your not there he can play it.. I'd look in his cuboards if I was you lol

Shahzam said:
who deleted my post? retards
Shahzam I deleted your post because it was totally irrelevant to the topic, and it was pointless flaming/insulting/name calling.

If you want to discuss it with me, PM me. Any more off topic posts from you in this thread will be deleted without question.

dude...if someone stole my wii..I cut off thier ****ing balls...no joke! i am so so sorry....but if you find em make sure to kick their ass

Sorry to hear about that Musselwii. Hope it turns up.

lol n00b, no not you the thief, he left all of the games!!11! I can understand the cable cause they are hooked to the tv and the controllers are probably not near the console.

Maybe if u have ur product number and ur wii number and call nintendo they can track it down or something....

good idea.. but doubtful
There are probably laws against that

man that suck BIG time. i hate thievery!!! everytime ive had sumthing stolen i literally think if i could have caught them i'd have killed them!!! volcom sticker on the side though...nice touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back