Stopped Working

nrrulez

WiiChat Member
Jul 9, 2007
Hi, I just bought a Wii. I turned it on and it worked fine for about 10 minutes. I then turned it off and and now o picture comes up on the television. I unplugged and pluged all the leads but still nothig appears.

Nr

I would suggest that you call Nintendo and inform them about the problem. They may sort out your problem or offer to send you another Wii console.

nrrulez said:
Hi, I just bought a Wii. I turned it on and it worked fine for about 10 minutes. I then turned it off and and now o picture comes up on the television. I unplugged and pluged all the leads but still nothig appears.

Nr
Ummm, when you turn the Wii off, the picture on your tv is supposed to be blank.

Blank screen

I turned it on again this morning and it was fine. But now nothing comes up again. Im on holiday and wont be back in 6 weeks( I took the wii with me) The controller flashes but nothing happens. The wii lights up green, ejects disks but the screen is just black but it does flash a bit.

Nr

Update!

Hi, today for the first time it worked! But only for 10 minutes. Zelda worked for a bit, it then froze. I then turned it on but it didnt work. Half an hour later wii sports worked, I played tennis for a bit then the controller disconnected and wouldnt connect. There is a 1/10 chance of it turnign on now but it then freezes. Sometimes I am able to play for a bit but then the controller disconnects. When I ut in gamcbue disks on the menu screen I can see a gamecbue disk. Does this mean its the controller now or the console.

Nr

Back