Storage of discs in CD jacket?

wiicanada

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I was thinking of plunking all my games (PS2,Gamecube,Wii,etc) into a simple cd jacket just so I can keep them all in one spot. Does anyone know if putting them in a zip up case with the plastic sleeves can scratch wii/gamecube games? I like to keep my games as mint as possible, i despise scratches! Any advice would be great. THanks!

I've heard a lot of things about these sleeves...My advice is don't do it. Those sleeves hug the disks. The disks can freely slide around in most, and they are just complete crap, they don't hold up well.

If you really want to bundle them all up, get a case that has the small circle in the middle of each slot that you push the cd onto. I couldn't think of the name for them, but I think you can catch my point.

Yah I was wondering if those exist... I'm pretty lazy, and haven't actually looked into this at all. Anyone know a place that sells something like that? Ideally, something with four slots per each side of each page?

Just go to Zellers or Walmart man. You should have no problem finding one. I personally would just go to a thrift store becuase I don't like purchasing new plastic materials lol.

Back