Storage of VC Games....

GPZARQUON

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2007
Hi,

I just wondered if it's possible to play a VC game from an inserted SD card ?
or does the game have to be downloaded to the Wiis 512 meg internal memory ?

Thanks,

> GPZarquon

ps.

512 meg is obviously going to limit the amount of 'downloads' that i do

erm.. i'm sorry if this subject has been 'done to death' already.. just curious.. tah :)

you must first transfer a copy onto the wii system first before you can play that VC game. it cannot be played directly from th SD card.

Sorry to be a bit niave... is there a File manager somewhere in the Wii O/S ?

no you can simply access the SD card through the wii settings tab and then click on the VC game you want to play and copy that onto the wii. this also works the other way around.

Yeah there is go on the botton left wii then the first one ( i forgot what its called data management i think?)

So you can put a copied VC game on a SD card on your Wii.I didnt think you could transfer games on the SD card to a Wii,am I missing something.

fewfirstchoice said:
So you can put a copied VC game on a SD card on your Wii.I didnt think you could transfer games on the SD card to a Wii,am I missing something.

You can put it on the SD card but you have to have it on the Wii's internal memory to play it. Also you can only transfer it to the Wii that it was purchased on.

hhmmm...

I've just purchased 3000 wii points and bought a couple of games..

Must admit, Nintendo really should of converted Stars for Wii Points...

Obviously a good money earner to prevent this for a while..

Shame on you Nintendo.... The real Fans should be rewarded... tsk tsk

By the Way... Always probably authentic to the console.. the games i've payed for.. are piss poor... ( it was only the arcade originals that made me want them )

Cheers,

> GPZarquon

Back