Story Fun FE: Path of Radiance

Kedarshashi

Finally back with a Wii
Dec 29, 2006
New York
So basically im gonna start a story and the next poster continues it by a few sentances

Heres the story

After Ike kickes Ashnards ass and return 2 being a mercanary, he realizes how fn it was being a lrd and goes back to Elincia and works under her command. After many years of hard work Ike decides 2 propose 2 elincia

Elincia says......

I know I like it, I was saying no one else doesn't as the thread was pretty old. BTW, Hector pwns all lords ever, even Ike with Aether and Sigurd.

Anyway,

Elincia says heck no. Ike asks the crazy shop lady and she says...

I've never played it with Hector as the main. Only Eliwood.

Anyways,

The crazy shop lady says "I'm already married to three guys". Frustrated, Ike runs to that place where his dad died and...

...and finds the black knight spanking the shop lady's butt on his knee (funny avatar btw). Ike yells....

"you're becoming more of a ***** everyday!" With that, the black knight drops the lady and pulls out a feather duster. "Prepare to be tickled!" yelled the black knight as he...

starts to attack Ike with the duster. He tries to whip out Ragnell but can't control hiimself over his laughter. The Black Knight puts away his duster, busts out Alondite and accidentally skewers the lady through the chest. Ike catches her and cries. Fire Emblem: Dawn of Sorrow is released. Pay 50 dollars to see the rest....

Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Yeah I knew that too. That is Castlevania. I laugh at myself.

Yeah, I usually don't play board games anyway. Since a mod didn't move this yet, you and I could go crazy and boost post count. lol

Back