Strange Email

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
I just recieved a strange email from Nintendo:
strangeemailhd2.png

Does Nintendo of Europe always have such piss-poor grammar, and send emails from an account at blastradius.com?

Looks like crap to me.

No need to panic, we'll be back soon!
Our website won't be available for a couple of hours, as we're currently arranging some technical modifications.
We would like to ask you for your understanding at this time; we're looking forward to welcoming you back to the site shortly, when we'll be able to provide you with all the latest news about the world of Nintendo.
See you soon!
Can't wait :)

Whoops a few minutes late on my reply... I saw that on the site too, looking good :)

E7ernal said:
the link is to nintendo europe

Are you 100% positive? It is pretty damn easy to make a link look like it is at one location, when it is really somewhere else. Are they asking for any personal information at the link?

Just judging by READING that email, I would avoid it. Most companies proofread emails before mailing them out.

I clicked the link and it took me to nintendo's under construction site as does all other attempts to get to nintendo europe

i'm confised and disappointed. Also I recieved 10 identical emails from that guy all the links were the same and they led to the regular nintendo vipsite :(

Back