I posted this video trying to find out if it was true

Told you nexgenwars was crud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3zVUdBxB0

and less than a minute later I got this message

"You have been banned for the following reason:
you phail for spamming us with lies.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Last edited:
Dude everyone know they don't have exact numbers but they are close. You must have been bored or something. I do this stuff when I am board.

Wiiownu said:
Thanks to whoever PMed you you copied that from my thread you fool -_-

WTF is your problem ya you posted a video I went to find out more info from nexgenwars i got banned and decided to share my story.....

paintba||er said:
Well its obvious they don't have exact numbers. I mean just read this which is right on their site.

I can't read it alll that shows up when i click is

"You have been banned for the following reason:
you phail for spamming us with lies.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Sorry guys did not mean to double post.

Oh well it says:
NexGen Wars said:
The console sales numbers you see on the front page of NexGen Wars are estimates, and are not intended to represent exact, down to the minute sales as only Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony know the exact sales figures of their respective consoles. What we do here at NexGen Wars is compile numbers from NPD, Media Create, ChartTrack, as well as various other sources. We then take these numbers and, based on past sales trends, extrapolate the numbers out to give as close to real-time estimates as possible. Again, these are only estimates, but we are confident in our ability to bring you accurate and unbiased sales figures. Not only do we extrapolate the numbers out so they don't lag months behind with the official sales numbers, but we also update the numbers when new official numbers have been released to keep our estimates as accurate as possible.

Back