strange light

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorecs

Do a barrel roll.Do it!Do
Dec 2, 2006
I just got done downloading the internet channel and now the light is yellow. Is this normal? It maay have happended because it froze and i had to turn it off but nother than that i want to know if this is normal.

I think "yellow" is standy mode. Normally, when I turn my Wii off, it goes from green to yellow.

asdfnick said:
believe its yellow when its on connect24

I think you're correct. I remember, mine was red, before I went online, now it's yellow.

mine is yellow 2 even when im not connected?
it used to go red.
is anything wrong with it?

Yellow means, you've updated your Wii and it is now in Standby mode. This means, even while off, it is always "on". You will be able to receive messages and updates even while your Wii is not turned on.

yep, I have the same thing, mine used to be red, but now it's yellow, but if you un-plug it and then plug it back in, it'll be red, but after use it and turn it off again, it'll be yellow, so who knows.

Vert said:
Yellow means, you've updated your Wii and it is now in Standby mode. This means, even while off, it is always "on". You will be able to receive messages and updates even while your Wii is not turned on.

This guys got it.
yellow means - youv'e seleced WII CONNECT24 so if your modems on you will recieve updates. And to let you know you have an update or msg your disc slot will glow blue

its normal, When i turn my Wii if it gose from green to yellow/orange type color. It means your on Wiiconnect24, it keeps your Wii connected to the internet at all times so it can get downlaods ready even if your not there :thumbsup:

Scutter said:
This guys got it.
yellow means - youv'e seleced WII CONNECT24 so if your modems on you will recieve updates. And to let you know you have an update or msg your disc slot will glow blue

and sometimes it glows blue after a period of time, wich i find cool and somewhat relaxing. If you don't want this you can turn dis slot illuionation off in your Wii settings =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back