Strange problem with my wii

jb0015415

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2011
Vernon, BC
About 3 months ago i connected my wii to the internet for the first time, it prompted an update, i did it and now my settings menus are blank, and i am having some severe game glitches happen. Like in Mario Kart multiplayer, if player one goes off the track they are then stuck in a loop of being dropped into infinite black instead of back on the track. Wario Land Shake Em Up has 5 min load times between screens, Mario Galaxy 2 2nd player now cant grab enemies, crystals or coins. And the last one that i know of is Super Mario Bros Wii, locks up during gameplay and if you go to the first mushroom level. I cant find any answers anywhere on what is going on.

Can someone shed some light on my situation

For such serious glitches to be common across multiple games means this is a serious problem... It's possible the update was botched for whatever reason, and resulted in screwing up the Wii's programming. I would highly recommend contacting one of Nintendo's officials via phone and try to work something out. You can get their contact information at the bottom of this page.

If it all comes to the worst, you should be able to get repairs. If your warranty is still in effect, it should be free. If not, you might be looking at around 80 dollars for the repair and shipping costs...

Back