Strategies/Tactic

Azuma Kyuubi

Nintendo Freak
May 21, 2006
England, Manchester
What Tactics do you uses in Mario Football?

One of my favorites is the (more of a taunt) is using Dry bones, from the bottom part of the half way line, is to shock the keeper and then chip it over his head...slow and painfull for the opponant to watch:lol:

I just focus on winning the game, thats my strategy :lol:

Azuma Kyuubi said:
:shocked: You must have some way of going about "winning the game"?

Nope, I treat each match differently. I just find my opponents weaknesses and exploit them. :lol:

Lol, What about if your opponant is quick off the mark and he gets several goals ahead before you find his so called "weak spot" =P

..but yeah everyone as one weakness

Azuma Kyuubi said:
Lol, What about if your opponant is quick off the mark and he gets several goals ahead before you find his so called "weak spot" =P

..but yeah everyone as one weakness

He won't be quick of the mark if I tackle his captain as soon as the match starts so my captain can get the ball ;)

i use a variety, i use overhead passes and long kicks, and then powerful shots.

Gettin alot of passes done in the first 30 seconds is vital. you have to intimidate the opponent, and tell him who runs the game.

I also use mushroom head guy for his agility and hammer bro/mario fro shots

Mario.stricker - very nice tactic, you the type of person who bugs me:wink: but its all fun and games =p

Lee- your very confident, it seems you can talk to the talk, but can you walk the walk =p lol

I'll tell you after the tournament.
Someone else will probably mention it by then anyway.

I suppose it's not secret, just unwritten.

my favourite tactic is using the mushroom guy and using his move to hop over the goal keeper :D looks sweet and is pretty effective

Back