Strategies/Tactic

I will release my (minor) secret technique (which many of you probably already know). To pass the ball and have it white with one pass hold B to charge up ball then press A before fully charged (before the player shoots basically) then you will pass a white ball.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

E7ernal said:
I will release my (minor) secret technique (which many of you probably already know). To pass the ball and have it white with one pass hold B to charge up ball then press A before fully charged (before the player shoots basically) then you will pass a white ball.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

I've done that just didn't know how I did it :lol:

I try and get as close as I can to the goalie and then lob the ball over his head. It doesn't work all the time, but if you are a very good player, then I think you may be able to score nearly every time.

Azuma Kyuubi said:
i ust to use luigi but i wanted something special....plus bowser just looks the bestand in his megashot form...WOW:yikes:

Daisy and Luigi look rather good too though.

yeah they do but bowser looks meaner ...due the teh massive metal claws his has mwhahaha:mad5:

P.S my thread has 2 pages...it like watching your young grow:lol:

I tend to use the old hoofball technique. A series of long lofted cross field passes followed by a diving header or a volley which most people I played could never defend against on the original game.

Seems to still work in this edition, which is nice. :lol:

Shaker.

Azuma Kyuubi said:
yeah work well in teh previous game....just in thisone u gotta make sure its glowing white before u strike to get a good shot
Yeah I soon caught up on that one after some guy tonked me 4-0 in my first online game. For some reason I got pitted against some chap with about 750 points so I was on to a hiding.:scared:

Anyway, I gave it him royal style in the next game when I realised all I had to do was a string a few passes along the ground before booting it back in the air.:smilewinkgrin:

Shaker.

Back