Stream iTunes through your Wii

i think i might give it a try...gunna look over the website...if i do try i'll let you all no~~!!!

You could just use an MP3 player and save youself all this hassle.

Really, I don't get why people do all these faffy things. There's little/no point to them.

I know it's not for everyone, i dont think i'd do it on a regular basis, it's just a nice app that people can check out if they want.

Has anyone who has tried this found the interface to be better than Tversity or Orb?

ok..well..i decided not to go through with it because i went to the website and alot of users are showing that the music is there and playing but wont play, this may be a reason that has to do with ripping your personal cd's to itunes in the first place (different file type), some say the screen is unreadable...overall it seems there is too many problems ..which in my case could lead to lots of time that i coulda used for something else...lmao..like listening to music on itunes on my computer lol ....

I guess that would be good for people who can't afford a computer or something, but I like to use my computer a lot more for anything.

Half Empty said:
I guess that would be good for people who can't afford a computer or something, but I like to use my computer a lot more for anything.
you would have to have a computer in order to stream from itunes... it just broadcast your current library and you pretty much connect to it on your wii through oprea... but i mean if you had a buddy or something that did this then yah you wouldnt need a PC.

Back