Stream Media From Your Wii

Dec 4, 2006
Northern Ireland - Co. Down
Wii Online Code
8263-8201-5467-9061
0rb 2.0 allows users to stream media through Orb's MyCasting Service

In order to make use of Orb, Wii owners must first download the free software to their home PCs, and set up a MyCast account. They must also have the Opera Browser downloaded to their Wiis, something that can be done through the Wii Shop Channel. Finally, users must go onto the Wii Internet Channel and head to mycast.orb.com in order to login and access all of the digital media stored on their computer. This includes music, photos, video, TV, and other documents. This media can then be played on users' televisions through the Wii.

Download Here:
http://orb.com/download/Orb20SetupUs.exe

tried it last night. Works great excepts for videos which are too slow on my computer or router

This is one of the bigger reasons why I want a Wii -- cause my comp is really slow (other one died), this one is 500mhz and blah blah. YouTube vids and stuff are slow, so it'd be cool to be able to watch them on my Wii on my TV. XD

nickdadip said:
im trying to get online its says error code 50100 what does that mean:(
Wrong thread, but a 5-digit error code means you can't connect to the internet. Usually a firewall problem. Or doublecheck your WEP Key. Maybe you input a code wrong. Are you using a router, or USB Adapter?

Back