“Street Fighter IV Could Potentially Come To Wii”

vashivihan said:
good points man, mortal kombat armaggedon had motion controls for most part and that turned out good.

ps wezels, just post something thats less than 2 sentances and ill believe that
the God exists. just kidding:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol I'm sorry force of habbit i guess

I try to fight my battles before they even start now. :lol: I don't have time to keep comming back with explanations to my own opinion, and battle it out with someone of the opposite view over and over again.

It's sad but you seem to have to dummy proof everything and spell it out around here or your in a endless battle of "yes/no" that goes nowhere.

wezeles said:
I'm all for that, and although it may not be needed for the acctual fighting part of the game the motion controls could eaisly be intergrated for jump features and some of the power moves, really all you would do is replace the R and L buttons with motion controls of wii-mote/nunchuck.

I agree we have far to many gamers not willing to "adapt" to the new controller idea. They probably don't want to waste decades of prem-o button mashing training.. ha ha

So your little sister can "waggle" better than you, get over it and practice otherwise stop crying whena 12 year old hands you your arse. ha ha.

It's like Mario Kart but on a huge scale now. :lol: :lol:

I couldn't agree more.

I'm sorry peeps but Gamecube controller compatibility is slowing down motion control evolution. I mean there are still MILLIONS of gamers who have never touched a Wii Remote yet. To increase motion control adoption you would think Nintendo would make all games Wii Remote only, but unfortunately it's not like that.

wezeles said:
Lol I'm sorry force of habbit i guess

I try to fight my battles before they even start now. :lol: I don't have time to keep comming back with explanations to my own opinion, and battle it out with someone of the opposite view over and over again.

It's sad but you seem to have to dummy proof everything and spell it out around here or your in a endless battle of "yes/no" that goes nowhere.

no i am not mad or anything. i enjoy reading your posts. u dont have to say sorry but i was just wondering if there is an even remote possibiity,:lol: :lol:

an online fighter for the wii would kick ass! :smilewinkgrin:

well, ssbb is different.

i was actually hoping for an online tekken or soul calibur for the wii, but street fighter works too.

T3kNi9e said:
If it does come, they better let you use Gamecube controller or Classic.

No doubt they will, if it's compatible with Mortal Kombat:Armageddon
it will work with Street Fighter.

wait? no no no, keep it 2d, last time capcom made streetfighter 35, it sucked

graphics wise it shoould be ok, looking at the trailer it'll use cel-shading and that can't really be bad.

Back