streets of rage 3 ?

Feb 5, 2007
Canada
does any one now if this game is going to come out i know that they have released the first 2 but my favorite one is the 3rd one

could be anytime now..my fav is the first one yet i havent got it yet just give it time and it shouldcome to good old VC

Don't wait for it. The US version has a screwed up story and characters removed. Play the japanese version on hard to get similar difficulty to what you are used to.

ciper said:
Don't wait for it. The US version has a screwed up story and characters removed. Play the japanese version on hard to get similar difficulty to what you are used to.
So what is he supposed to do? Wait for the Japanese edition to be released in North America?:rolleyes:

Yeah SOR3 was the best..I am sure it's just a matter of time.

Backwards Man said:
So what is he supposed to do? Wait for the Japanese edition to be released in North America?:rolleyes:
You play it with a real emulator on the Wii or PC rather than virtual console. There are few fans of the SOR/BK series that think the US version of three is any good. If you insist on playing it then you miss out on the true game. You could also get a flash cart and play it on a Genesis.

ciper said:

Better yet
The UK version
Its ment to be harder (not played any other version so I dont know)
Er who was removed

yeah i've been waiting for this game, loved it back in the day..

i didnt know there was much of a difference, but they better give us the original uk version for our vc

Darkprinny said:
Better yet
The UK version
Its ment to be harder (not played any other version so I dont know)
Er who was removed

A homosexual character named Ash was removed, if I remember correctly. And I think the UK version has the same messed up story as the US one.

Was he playable ?

If not why cause a fuss

Who cause about the story its not a rpg its about hitting people till they fall
All I remeber is something about robots and the ending (just because of that pic of Blaze)

Darkprinny said:
Was he playable ?

If not why cause a fuss

All I remeber is something about robots and the ending (just because of that pic of Blaze)

Yes he was playable (after unlocking him). S'pose you're right about the story, I never played SoR 3 but if it's anything like the first two it doesn't have much of a plot anyway.

I can tell none of you are really fans of the series.
Darkprinny said:
Was he playable ?

If not why cause a fuss

Ash was supposed to be a boss and he was also playable

The story in the US/UK version makes no sense.

The main character colors are all screwed up in the US/UK version

The US/UK version had MORE CLOTHES on the girls! If you want to see the girls more sexily dressed then I suggest you change your mind. That is of course unless you dont like girls. I guess you might like boys and thats okay with me. Don't feel ashamed about it because there is nothing wrong with liking boys. If you told me ahead of time that you like boys I would have never mentioned that the Japanese version of the game has the better female outfits. Im a boy and I wouldn't mind if you like me but I dont like boys the way you do and you can feel safe that we wont bother you for feeling that way.

edit: http://soronline.classicgaming.gamespy.com/sor3_sor3vsbk3.htm

Last edited:
Who cares about what they where ?
Axels t-shirt changes from white to yellow
Some girls where more clothes (im to busy fightin them to care what they ware)
As for the plot
How meny on here can read Jap ?
Same game
Its a little thing called localization

Blaze - 90s hotty (Hardly any hentai)

The box art on the other hand
sor3_box_usa.jpg
sor3_box_euro.jpg
sor3_box_jap.jpg
Japan always had better 16bit box art

[Sarcasm]The Japanese version had more sexily dressed 2D characters? For that reason alone, I want it.[/Sarcasm]

Oh yeah, we got some awful box art.

Back